To edit objects, you first have to select the object you want to choose for edition (either by double-clicking or by using the selection tool). After that, by clicking on “Edit”, the following window will open showing the parameters of the currently selected object.
There are 4 general options of editing objects:
1. You can either sort the properties by categories or
2. according to the alphabet. It´s also possible to change the properties by entering new values.
3. You will also see all attributes belonging to the selected object. By clicking on the green plus symbol, you can add attributes. The red cross will remove the selected attribute.
5. Editing the objects also refers to changing their position by moving, rotating or oversizing them.
Here, you have some different options to adjust the current position of the selected object. You can move (in specific steps per mm) and rotate your object (change angle) or oversize the object by entering new values for its size or a certain percentage for the augmentation.
6. It´s also possible to look up the 3D Step File Path that is deposit for the currently selected object. You can also adjust the 3D parameters by changing the values for the offset and rotation regarding X, Y and Z axis.
7. At the bottom part of the dialog, you can see 4 further options for editing objects (only the applicable ones will be shown in colour):